Monday, October 18, 2010

17.10.10 MOT junior outing!

snapped @ bugis mrt, while waiting~

Let the pictures tell it all!
its really nice to go out once in awhile
get away from our always-stressful-mot =x
and, food is always a calming console and a must-have in gatherings!
food rules the world;
or rather, our stomaches
- sometimes, i think our stomach takes over our brain!

me + alayne

i really LOVE carly's camera!
thou its bulky, it really takes very nice pictures with just a simple click

but i really have difficulty closing my eye one sided!!
i have very weak eye muscles!!
i USED to hold the cam with my left hand,
kiap my right eye close my my right index finger
and press the snap button with my right middle finger
LOL. a total idiot!!!
and the worst part is, i cannot do it the left eye round!

but guess what!! i did not have a problem with carly's camera!
my right eye muscles are much stronger now!
my left is as weak! =C

on our way~
me, norin, wang qian, charisma

i was wondering where Rashidah booked coz Arab street, i only when there once with the gang last year
and that particular restaurant was the only one which i had tried

finally! we've arrived!

SURPRISED!!
this was exactly the same place i went to with the gang!
Arab Street is really a small street! lol
i know the food is unique and good but i didnt know it was really so famous

pictures first before ordering!



i love this shot!
what was so funny!! lol

everything looks so good!
what shall we order??!



while waiting for all our food!

cheers!

Snow doing the head-thing! guess who took this shot!! :p
my mushroom chicken chop
it looks so enhanced here!
i am hungry now!!!
me + carly

- credits to carly for her pro cam and effort for uploading the pics!
more to come soon!!
--------------------------

i cant believe this!!
i just received this SMS from GV!!!
its a free tix for the movie we just watched like yesterday?!?!
HMPX!

No comments:

Post a Comment