Monday, June 11, 2012

time for a revival!

Im going to REVIVE my blog! :)
school's out and this calls for a celebration and let's celebrate the revival of this space!
I've completed my degree in a wink :P
I promise, this will be 'hopefully' the last time i ever need to study again!

However, numbers and maths crossed my mind once in awhile!
 I kind of miss Maths and my calculator. Its been 7 YEARS since i left mathy world =O
I sound really old nowwwwwwwww..............  :'c

It has also been over 3 years since I officially started my professional job
3 years of poly life + 3 years of work = time i gave to save the world
It has not been smooth, but I am really glad I hold memories and experiences.
3 years is like the maximum amount of time I get thrilled - excited - worn out - dead
- I need to find something else which can keep me going -


Thankfully, I managed to jump start my donkey-years-procrastinated-exercise plan earlier this year!
something which I'm really proud of myself!
keep fit + lose weight
[ i put on some kilos after i started my degree =( ]
15 Jan 2012: Terry Fox Run 5km turned 10km
26 Feb 2012: 10km Urun + 30 story vertical climb

22 April 2012: Run350 10km

26 May 2012: Sundown 21km
upcoming 24 June: Sculpt run 12km
This was taken when i started my braces not long after.. rar!so much slimmer :(
suddenly miss those days with my bangs and long hair!   





I also found a long lost art in-twined hobby of mine
I used to love drawing with crayons, however, the artist in me stopped when I embarked in Nursing and now, i chanced upon a more expensive but creative version of art which I'm loving - SCRAPPING!
below are some milestones of my foundation  of scraps
under the guidance of my teacher, this was the 1st 12 x 12 i created!

the 1st tag i made for my teacher

Vday swap i made for my teacher

12 x 12 card i made for OHM

    
mother's day 2012 gift for my mum!     


No comments:

Post a Comment