Sunday, August 12, 2012

happy anniversary!


made from scratch for him!
9 August was Singapore's Day and it was also our anniversary!
5 years flew by but it feels like we have always been together like forever.
I did not want a grand celebration cause.... 
i would really be contented with simple fare :)

Weekends have always been tiring for me cause I would spend a lot of time sleeping =x
while i was taking my afternoon nap, he went out grocery shopping for dinner that night!

On the menu:
Potato leaves stir fried with mushrooms
Tempura mushrooms - I have a craze for mushrooms! the smellier, the yummier! :P
Clammies!
Steamed X fish (I forgot the name of the fish, but it's always served in those chinese wedding!) - One of my many favorites!
Dinner he cooked!



Desert - Durian moose!
 This time, its reverse, I have a man who captured my stomach! HAHAHAHA


 This weekend, after work, we went to Queensway for lunch!
@ ABC Woodbricks market

Crispy dumplings
The Famous Claypot, $10 for 2 (It's been a long time since i ate claypot rice)
 We spent the whole afternoon searching for his ideal tennis racket
I ended up buying a new pair of sports shoes!
We finally managed to buy a good racket with a super duper good deal!
(pictures to come up soon!)


Oyster, looking innocent, like always
But when I try to take a picture with him, he just cant stay still =C
And he is always fascinated by the smell of human's faces!
finally he goes, RAR!

I tried to head-piggy him and it turns out only he got to look good in the camera! gRARrr

today's dinner special - Risoti

No comments:

Post a Comment