Tuesday, December 18, 2012

7 days till Christmas

December for me has to be the most meaningful time of the year. Friends really make a point to get together- to ensure that we are still alive after going through a whole load of shit for 11 months! HAHA!

It really feels good seeing good old comfortable faces and reminiscence the goodie-old times.

This year, i am spending my Christmas with FCH. We had an early Christmas lunch with really good food. I would say, it really is the best Christmas spread I have ever had! 
No pictures thou, I was too hungry and salivating just looking at the food ;p
some of my OT peeps
D-girls
with one of our big boss!
I do miss my old family :/ oh well.


happy birthday to the youngest of our gang
I really haven meet ALL of them for a long long time.
It feels really great to be just around them - IDK but its getting really emotional at this hour. LOL
happy 23rd mama!


pretty and handsome smiles




i will always loveeeeeeeeee all of uuuuu.
an evening with YW
Was supposed to met up with my poly clique but turn out was a one to one romantic date with YW.
Food for thought > bacholette > night rider home!
blah.

Till then!
need to get my scraps moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment