Friday, February 15, 2013

Vday 2013

I passed Valentine's Day this year differently.
It was still a day full of smiles together with my favourite people :D
 

my 4 hour HAIRY thrill.
After work, I felt so sick to go home and come out again and so, i decided drop by the salon to give my hair some life!
i entrusted my hair to the professional and i so love the final outlook :))
 
1st round of colour was quite frightening! i looked like some ah lian from some street :O
after adding the pink, i look more decent now :P

 
 
met the girls and sister chey for dinner!
i ran lateeeeeee!! but they still waited for me to start....
my 1st Lo Hei with them

roses and hearts from them! <3 td="">
2nd Lo Hei @ work
 
God created smiles so that the world could see the bright side of a person.
 

There are times when  im so afraid of sleeping.
i do not like waking up half way and sob myself back to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment