Tuesday, July 20, 2010

butterhead lettuce!
























i wish i had a stunning figure.
bodycon dresses wld be my 1st love
yes, i am still obsessed with my size =/
i went grocery shopping today and bought fruits.
my mum asked, " u buy so many fruits? to eat ah??"
of coz laaaa!!! if not decorate the hse?
i cant find butterhead lettuce in NTUC!
does anyone know where i can find them?!?!


boohoo! i dressed up, out and ready to wrk out this evening!
damper. drizzles came.
i went back home, took a bath.
and guess what, rain did not visit at all!!!
WTH?!?!!?
i am so going to run tmr morning!

F21 spree again!
i cant stop!!
im so in love with this top.
embroided on the front straps and its sexy back!
my fetish for sexy backsss!!
HAHAHA
so going to get this!







































im starting my night shift tmr night
hopefully, i would get 3 smooth nights without any cockups!
can weekend come soon!
i really miss my BF =/

No comments:

Post a Comment