Sunday, December 12, 2010

just another Monday blue

I saw this little note by my sister when I came back urs night on my table..
It makes me wonder if I was tat fierce to her..

2 days ago, I was searching high n low for my dearest pink sports bra.. I purposely washed it myself coz my parents r out of town n no one elf b doing e laundry..
After much searching, I decided to wake my sister n asked her..
Indeed, she wore it n dint tell me.. I was so so pissed n told her off..
She was still in her drowsy state n I dint know she took it into her ears..
Hahaha..

At least she respects me unlike Someone else..
Okay la.. I wasn't tat mad after all..
I forgot abt it after my 1hr run!


Just tis morning, sth funny happened.
I woke up at 2am, did a clock checked.
"What! 6am already my clock did not ring at 545am"
Went to brush my teeth n face washed.
Wanted to look for coffee cox e sleep did not seem enough..
Went back to my room n wore my contacts..
Checked wall clock, "210am"
"Huh, e clock no batt.."
Check my phone time,
"Whatttt!!!! 210am only.."
Off kitchen light n go back to sleep..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment: