Friday, December 17, 2010

my 1st M.A.Cs

And u know I have this craze about online shopping.
It's amazing how I abstained myself from the well known MAC e world has been enjoying this whole while..
I knew I would be crazy over it, but it was under control frm all the other brands distraction.

A few weeks back I decided that I shld really try MAC out coz my EDM is coming to an end n I don't wish to order frm them anymore coz they keep jacking up their prices these few mths..

Hell did I know, I was so taken in by their fantastic reviews their their.official website..
> decided to open a spree!
> ordered 2 products myself!
I so wanted to order a lot more..
Control control..

Loots finally arrived and I just started using it awhile ago..
Feels light on skin n I'm quite loving it! :)
If it works well, I really do wana get e studio fix, eye liner n lipstick e next round..
Tell me about it..
It's like a full set of MAC!

I dint count when I clicked into the bag n these 2 items cost me a freaking $80sgd.
WAH!!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment