Thursday, November 18, 2010

calling back to earth, im still alive.

. happy 21st birthday month baby .

there has been lotsa celebrations n eating and FATS! crap!
1st it was his mum's bday celebration - crab feast
2nd was his sister's baby girl's 1 mth - catering
3rd was a buffet treat frm his sister @ Traders Hotel
4th - a treat from his other sister @ Taste of Thailand (i had my Thai express below. lol)
5th - my turn to give him a big eat tis coming week end (what should we eat???)
i think i sorta missed out some coz of my super STM

my gift to him - 3 occasions into 1 :)

16 nov' 10 @ Thai express
i never used to dined there before and since both of them brought me there the 1st time, im starting to fall in love with their tom yum soup!
i cant believe tcl2 say its not spicy when i totally felt that both visits, my tom yum soup was spicy la!! LOL but it was superburp!



haiyoooooo
i haven been exercising this week
and i dont think i will be able tooooo
i wana slp thru the morning tmr, head to wrk and chill @ night!
hahaha

GOLDi-black FISH,
tell me, who has the biggest eye of us all!
hahaha

if baby dint tell me, i have no idea my lower teeth are hidden whenever i clinch my upper & lower teeth tgt now
i was like WTH when he kept asking me to do it properly coz he cant see my lower teeth and i was like !!!! i am doing it already WADDDDDD
hahahah

its only been my 4th appt if im not wrong and can u see that the front have become more decent than before...
the extraction gaps are still there thou
oh yesh, Dr. E Sham seems nice, she scaled my tartar-ed teeth sparkling clean!



No comments:

Post a Comment