Monday, November 22, 2010

cont' his 21st

last friday, we intended to chill @ Timbre, city hall - the 2nd failed attempt!
our 1st vist, it was closed
2nd, way too many people and the queue was like never going to move T.T
the night was pretty early and its really not worth waiting

i decided to turn to food! hahahahha
Geylang was out of the way, culdnt find a bus to get there.
saw a bus that wld pass by Boon Keng!
my fav pig organ soup!! LOL
and there was the huge Lavander food centre which had much more food!
in the end, we took a cab there. HAHAHA
(oops! my chop sticks caught in the act, i culdnt wait!!)

chinese rojak, dim sum, prawn & pork rib noodles
all part of my favorites!
i wish i had ordered more but my tummy culdnt contain them
the thing about Lavander is that they sell really yummy food but a bit painful to the pocket. WHY!!
the stall lady psycho him to get this. scallop filled??

i miss har-gao NOW!!

this marks the end of his 21st celebration.
its so sad that he's in camp tmr =C
i booked leave last year for his bday but..... T.T
i wana give him a gd meal again soon, post-birthday!


my 1st day of AL
i made a trip to NTUC and bought a load of stuff.
my 1st Almond Jelly
(lol okay la, its a premix. i will try to make it out of scratch if i have the time)
WATSONS having major Xmas sale!!!
i have been waiting for my fav DHC to go on sale for the past few weeks and it finally did!
i totally regretted buying 1 box only when they had sale like 1mth ago.
i dint even think, just grab 3 boxes and paid!
its now, 3 boxes @ $140
can last me for about 3 mths - if i drink slowly.

there were so many other things on sale but i had to control myself la!
$140/shop already exceed my budget
nvm, its worth 3mths~~ i tell myself.
Watsons were giving away Rilakumma pillow for every $80 spent using POSB everyday card and i did not get mine coz i dont have the card!!!! =l


i've got like so many things to do in this 3 days of AL
later - going down to Curtin to submit my acceptance letter
i am finally going to start studying next year!
the scary women said 'OK' when i told her about it. shocked + happy max +++

No comments:

Post a Comment