Tuesday, November 2, 2010

pig out week!

i totally lost control of myself last week
3 dinners out and i think it totally expand
ed my stomach space
TWL came back from japan!
missed her and her madness so much. LOL
love, rila!!! :)

1st night, dinner @ ding tai fung
i ordered a la-mian and it came in such a big bowl!!!!
thumbs up for the chicken soup!
it was costly, but worth it for a slurp mouth-moment!

2nd night!
thai express after my 2nd Braz :)

so much for my itchy mouth and i followed tcl2 and ordered my tom yum soup ++ extra spicy!
i culd not believe it!
the soup was so clear, not even a chili oil drop and yet it was so spicy!!!!
it irritated my throat with every sip =S

this course took up my 2 weekends! =S
i was supposed to be spending quality time resting but den.........
DO I HAVE A CHOICE?


free dinner after the WHOLE DAY talk on 30th

behold, Da Vinci Si
it was my 1st time seeing Dr. Da Vinci Si
he seems to be really wonderful but all the hoo-ha about him is totally unnecessary

i gt this mee-se-ra-ble working life.
i am so getting sick of it
screeeeeemmmmmm outttt....

if only weekends could come a little faster and end a little slower.

No comments:

Post a Comment