Thursday, August 5, 2010

5.8.10 - 1st dental appt!

today's the start of my braces treatment!
my 1st appt w Dr. Anna for the insertion of the seperators + extraction of my right upper and lower pre-molars

the insertion of the 8 seperators on 4 of my teeth was a little uncomfortable.
bearable, as i guess this would be nth considered to my next and future treatments! =/
its hard to imagine how those rubber thinky-s can be pushed down the strong molars and stay stagnant there!
i felt my teeth shift as they were inserted and its pretty scarry la!! lol.
our teeth are so weak in a dentist's hands..
so much for all the calcium!
hahaha!!

seperators on my left bottom molar!
a little bloody due to the right side bleeding

after the seperators, came the extraction
very disappointed!
coz i was expecting my fav OMS surgeon but he's still on reservice! =C
i purposely made the operator book an appt w him for me after much phone calls but still, she did nt give me as wad i requested. boo-hoooo...
Dr. Teh, a senior consultant did the extraction for me instead (Dr. A said she's his teacher. lol)
nvm, i think my next extraction appt wld be done by Dr. D! :)

i srsly hate the LA they give b4 the extraction!
if i culd say no to it, i dont mind going without it
the worst part of the whole extraction is the LA la....
i hate feeling the needle go inbetween my gums, den after awhile, face wld start to swell n feel numb. lol
my 2 teeth!
the upper premolar was quite a problem.
a small fragment of it remained stuck inside my gums after the 99.99% of it came out
i was so scared that surgery was needed to get it removed... lol
i need a paper bag over my head!
look at my lips after the extraction..........
i had 1 sided facial weakness and 1 side is like so swollen, i was so afraid i wld drool on my way home. lol
gawd! i still had to talk to the reception girl to settle the payment matters in such a state!

took a nap after i got home.
felt so sick after waking up =C
fever, 1st sign of infection...
no medication was given and i was only advised to take panadol if necessary
no mc for tmr alsooooo... veryyy saddd!!
i hope i'll be well tmr coz its going to be weekend soon and i wana enjoy with BF!!

some random makeup stuff i gt from drugstore recently!
they are really good!
but im a little disappointed with the gel eyeliner coz it tend to smurge after like serioulsy alot of prespiration. =C

taking abt that, i FINALLY partied ytd night-morning!
company: mama, brenda, CS!
few pics r w mama, duno when she will upload it!
ladies night so it was feel entry for all of us!
call me an idiot, i forgot to bring my IC la!
thx goodness all the bouncers let me in...
we club hopped: Rebel - Attica - (forgot) - zouk
zouk is still my love!
thou phuture is always squeezy, but the atmosphere is damn high!
HAHAHA
my legs met its coffin when i reached home.
i was limping away!! =C

anw, time to rest!
still gt wrk tmr.
bumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment