Sunday, August 22, 2010

em-brace me

DAY 4 since my braces were attached on!
now, i CAN EAT.
seriously i can eat, i can chew chew chew
but i still cant eat my beloved organic + healthy nuts =/
im happy, yet sad.
so happy that i can eat again, but sad coz it means my diet plan is sitting on the fence!

DAY 1 - i culdnt even chew on a small piece of grapes
DAY 2 - instant cereal diet
DAY 3 - REAL FOOD.
again, it always happens, i am always putting on weight during the wk ends! booooohooooooo.
miracles always happen on wk ends when BF books out!

SAT, we went over to tiong baru for a lunch Porridge Buffet @ Rajah Inn
super cheap, $6.90+ per head, even on wk ends
@ 1115am, we walked past, it was still closed, empty
1130am, just opened! there were so many families inside eating already!!

1st round
its like teochew porridge, eating in full range with no control
HAHAH!

movie-d @ PS after our heavy lunch
i wanted to watch Step Up after seeing the trailer in the theatre wks ago
but in 3D? i was okay okay~ dont watch in 3D i also okay
paying $4-$5 more for 3D?!?
NOOO way. it wld not be my choice coz i did not have any gd/nice memories of 3D movie frm yrs ago. i still rmb they gave us 3D glasses made of plastic lens and paper frames. how great could 3D be, seriously?
but since he wanted to watch it in 3D so badly, okay lo! he treat!
HAHAHAH

Rating: PG
Genre: Drama
Directed by: John Chu
Starring: Alyson Stoner, Adam Sevani, Rick Malambri, Sharni Vinson (none that i know of. lol)
Run-time: 108 mins

a small gist.
Street dancing comes alive in 3D.
its real, and directly in your eyes.

Luke founded Pirate, a grp which he labelled them as ''BFAB (Born From A Boombox) ''
they will join the world's biggest street dancing battle to secure a big change in their lives.

my review.
MUST WATCH! MUST WATCH!

watch it in 3D coz it really rocks!

its a total different experience which i did not regret.
the effects were superb! it was like directly in my eyes and i could almost feel the water droplets splash on my eyes. LOL
no exaggerating, but its really GOOODDD!

i wish i could dance tooo.
dancing like them is really sexy!
and dancing is alsooooo romantic la!!
only if i could dance to find loveeee. LOL.
like how Luke found Natalie.
sooo sweet, they make a gd pair.
not forgetting how Moose and Camille got tgt

dancing is always entertaining.
but to make a dance show, it takes more than that.
the great dance choreography is breathless and it makes me wana sway along with them. LOL
plus plus the 3D, it makes this show PERFECT!~

my rating.
10 out of 10 stars! :))
go 3D!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coming back from the review!
my 1st attempt whipping up Kimchi Soup!
SUCCESS! :))
he was asking me how i was going to cook it...
anyhow coook~~ no recepie! lol
he always dont trust my cooking and come and lends me a hand...
eh, i can cook one okay, hidden talent. HAHAHA

today, i satisfied my jalan kayu roti prata craving!!!
im a happy girl now!
no more junks next wk-days!!!

now, some of my recent buys!
Maybelline Coloursensational Lipgloss in #015 born with it
USD$4.99 (SGD $7+) from Drugstore

DHC collagen supplement drink!
$48/ box
1 a night!
super impluse buy!
i was on afternoon shift oneday and i purposely went to Watsons @ HG mall, buy it and lug it to wrk okay!! lol

cute things comes in small packages!

ta-da!!!
my juicy couture makeup kit!
40+ pounds ( SGD $70++) from ASOS
it has a brush compartment at the bottom which i love so much coz there's finally a decent place i can keep my brushes. (but its too small for my huge face brush =C )
its a present i choose myself for our 3rd anni gift.
HAHAH.
my mum asked, ''this one u customized one ah?''
then, i realised it has a J, which is me!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment