Monday, August 16, 2010

back to misery.


for the longest time ever, last weekend, we finally went shopping!
in real life.
online shopping has been 80% of my home time and im always going out in 99% online stuff.
shopping also means eating
boohoo. yes, i am always gaining back my weight during the weekends
i cannot deny that the LOVE hormones just makes me wana EAT and grow FAT.

how to eat and lose weight @ the same time!
i figured out the way i could curb my eating was to feel DEPRESSED.
feeling sad makes me mood-less and food would be the last thing on my head.
WAIT, why am i going emo.

the only pic we managed to take tgt
i love the sunkissed look! (my eyes was straining to stay open)
see zooro, so much for holding onto a shelter!
HAHAHAH
i have this sudden mad-ness about make up recently
and i really would love to go KOREA like soon!
the makeup there are way cheap~!

i poped over ION's ETUDE HOUSE and got some stuff; to be a member.
how silly am i. lol
okay la, at least gt a pen and a sample BB cream as a free gift. console myself.

total damage: $57.70

- creamy peach chou body oil @ $21.90
(i couldnt resist this coz it smells so peachy!! would love it more in a mist form thou)

- peach water gloss in #2 strawberry milk @ $14.90
(shinny gloss for pretty lips!)

- lucidarling gradation eye shadow in #3 caramel sepia @ $20.90
(i adore nude and natural eye makeup; simple and sweet!)

i hope this recent buy would keep me off the korean beauty spreee. (crap, i just browsed through and my heart started racing again!!!)

my only consolation was i did not buy any clothes. HAHA!
and im pretty sad abt it coz i really wana get a top which i cannot find.........
BF gt 2 jeans which i tot was really cool.
he needs a new wardrobe coz he lost way too much weight! hmpx.

we dined @ F.I.S.H by Fish & Co @ 313 for dinner (link w pretty setting pics)
gorwling so much for the salad buffet, only to find it a little disappointing.
it didnt satisfy my buffet craving
im still craving for sushi and fried junkies! =C
plus, the food looked too small for its plate price!
hungry for SALAD.

Chicken Cacciatore; my main!
$16.90 with e salad buffet + $3 for a drink and soup
so much for going to a FISHY restaurant to eat a CHICKEN!
like how i love eating the chicks at Long John rather than their signature fish; okay partly due to the price oso. lol!
his Mediterranean fish fillet
BF is always eating Fish and Chips! seriously. LOL
i for one, cant stand the smell + taste of the flour marinated to the fish.


passion fruit & kola tunic


there goes my 1 week AL in a flash
i spent most of my time oinking.

back to work today!
the ballot won me a bear!
-compliments from GS
i wonder why are they so meow.
aint surgeons suppose to earn alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment