Thursday, August 12, 2010

my new metal teeth.

12.8.10
i went for my 2nd orthodontic + extraction appt today
gone are the irritating seperators!
but say hello to my new metal teeth!
its amazing how easy the seperators come off with just a flick of an instrument
i got fitted for bands to my molars and they were cemented to my teeth
its going to stay with me for 2 whole years!
it looks like those metal teeth the ah mahs and ah gongs haveeeee

after the bands, came my extraction
yessss! my fav OMS Dr is back! :)
againnnn, i have to praise him!!
he is really good la!!
comparing last wk and tis wk's extraction, this wk was so much better
i dread dental jabs in the gums but amazingly, he can do it so nicely, i could barely feel any pain!
last wk was total hell la; and it was frm his senior consultant.
Dr. D. tan always say '' if there's a way, i wont want to charge u,''
aiyo, so niceeee la. if he volunteer to pay for me, i wont mind.
WISHFUL THINKING on my part. LOL



movie last night w part of my GANG was quite last min but it was a good plan! :)
donkey ages since i movied with my friends; other than my BF. lol
i actually had 2nd thoughts abt SALT
1stly, the poster didnt really catch my attention.
2ndly, i didnt hear any nice reviews other than Inception which i haven watch recently.
but i did not regret!
SALT is a suppperrrbbbb show! :)

Rating: PG
Genre: Action, Crime
Directed by: Phillip Noyce
Cast: Zoe Lister-Jones, Angelina Jolie, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Liev Schreiber
Run-time: 100 mins

a small gist.
Starring Angelina Jolie, who plays Evelyn Salt. She worked for the American government.
Adventure steps in when a man identified Salt at CIA, claiming she was a Russian spy. CIA officers stepped in and wanted to detain Salt. Salt began her run. A twist to the plot comes along when Salt tries to clear her name and revengue the one she loved.


my review.
this show is a die-die MUST WATCH!
seriously, i only recognise Angelina Jolie from the cast. i didnt think she was so sexy till this show!
from sexy blonde and business
to fierce and sex-ier!
check out the pics!
S-E X-Y! i love her in her blonde hair!!
i tried finding the other transformation pic of her but just could not find it!
the ugliest one of all, short hair in black. LOL
mayb she requested not to release ugly movie pics

the part which i could not understand at 1st was probably the start of the show.
i dont understand why or how she gt caught by some china officals, saying she was a Russian spy.
then they traded her for another man and she continued her wrk at CIA.
(this part didnt seem important to link any parts?! lol)

anw, the exciting part is when Salt begins her run.
i kept guessing who the hell Salt was.
was she the villian or the good guy???!!!

this show again shows how easily America is being threatened by planted spys. its not a new line but the twist is really sth :)
i really hope that there would be a 2nd part to this movie coz i cant wait to see the bad guys die in the hands of a woman!

Salt is not the usual spy who uses her body to get what she wants :D


my rating.
8/10 stars

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the anniversary of your new teeth is near! You're about to spend another year with your metal teeth! Are you planning to celebrate it and watch a must-see movie again? Hehe! Salt is also one of my faves. I think the first part proved that Jolie isn't really a spy! But she said it to her husband back then, right? Hmm, that's really difficult to figure out!

    Ed Mcgoldrick

    ReplyDelete